Take part in one of our programs. Open the door to your future! Study and Work Programs offer an excellent opportunity to study English and gain valuable work experience in Canada. There are several options available: informal work in the city or a resort, professional work (paid / unpaid) and Farmstay / work experience Ranchstay. All these programs include two components: studying at inlingua Vancouver and then get work experience. We'll help you find a rewarding work experience, where you will have the opportunity to speak English with Canadians in a real environment. We offer 6 options for these programs:
- Self Placement Program (DIY)
- Casual Work Experience - City (CWE-C)
- Casual Work Experience Program - Resort (CWE-R)
- Career Development Program (CDP)
- Student Internship Program (SIP)
- Combined Placement Program (CPP)
We also have the option of Program farmstay / Ranchstay .
You can make Download all our programs of study and work in PDF.
How to Apply Programs of Study and Work
To enroll in the programs of study and work, please contact our agents, representatives in your town or contact us for more information.
Complete form or inlingua application form with the form alongside anot CWE - Casual Work Experience application form or CDP - Career Development Program / SIP-Student Internship Program / CPP - Combined Placement Program application form and send it by email to or fax +1604484 2424.
For programs CWE, CDP, SIP and CPP inlingua Vancouver is partnered with Experience Education.
For information regarding full prices of the programs of study and work remember to add to the value of the program and the value of the accommodation chosen program. Please see our Prices .
Self Placement program: Do it yourself! You will search and organize their own work, after all our English classes will learn to formulate your resume, preparing for interviews and job hunting.
Following are descriptions of the program:
- Self Placement: You will organize their own work in order to practice their English. Most students find employment in the service sector in cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets, retail stores or labor and seasonal positions in downtown or the Vancouver metropolitan area. Other students go to the tourist resorts or hotels
- Minimum Duration: 12 weeks (12 weeks or more + study)
- Maximum Duration: 32 weeks (32 weeks or more + study)
- Age Limit: Between 19 to 45 years old
- Education Requirement: No
- Work experience: No - Although it is recommended that all students are able bodied. If the student has a physical disability, he / she may find it difficult to find a job and succeed in this program
- Language Requirement: Intermediate English
- Placement areas: You will organize your work so you can decide to stay in Greater Vancouver or move to another city
- Registration: You must have a study permit and get a work permit in order to participate in this program. Students with a regular visitor visa can not participate in this program. Plan ahead and ask for a study permit if you want to consider participating in the program
Ultimate Tycoon Mega Pak (Mall Tycoon, School Tycoon, Wildfire, Starship Tycoon, Ski Resort Extreme, Railroad Tycoon II Platinum, Airport Tycoon 3, Luxury Liner)
Recovery is here, party on2011-01-09 14:40:42 by Shark55
Ambrose Evans-Pritchard 7:39PM GMT 09 Jan 2011
There is a telling detail in the US retail chain store data for December. Stephen Lewis from Monument Securities points out that luxury outlets saw an 8.1pc rise from a year ago, but discount stores catering to Americas poorer half rose just 1.2pc.
Tiffanys, Nordstrom, and Saks Fifth Avenue are booming. Sales of Cadillac cars have jumped 35pc, while Porsches US sales are up 29pc.
Cartier and Louis Vuitton have helped boost the luxury goods stock index by almost 50pc since October. Yet Best Buy, Target, and Walmart have languished
You might also like:
$2 hotel fee paying big for Sioux Falls marketers — Sioux Falls Argus Leader
“I think it has afforded our community the luxury of having a larger pool of marketing dollars to hit markets we've never been able to hit before,” said Jan Grunewaldt, general manager of the Best Western Ramkota hotel and a member of the board that ..
Disc Men When DC music retail was a bloodsport, Kemp Mill Records was king .. — Washington City Paper
Earlier this year, at the see-and-be-seen opening party of the Corcoran Gallery of Art's exhibition “Pump Me Up,” the District that is toasted the District that was—and if you squinted the right way at the vintage Globe posters lining the museum's ..